[vtk-developers] dashboard warning - new vtk_common.cmake

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Nov 12 15:33:14 EST 2013

There is a slight chance that I will break the dashboard tonight. I changed
the vtk_common.cmake script that the Kitware's machines use. The change
adds "dashboard_branch_type" as an input parameter that selects between
5.10, release and master (default) branches and makes sure the tests get
data from the appropriate source.

kargad, dashlin1 and dash1win7 and karego-at used it last night, and all
but karego-at will now submit from all three branches.

I still have a small change waiting that will get vtk 5.10 data from the
exact tag it wants. But Sean, Kevin, Burlen, Dominik and Dave Cole you are
welcome to switch over to it after it is tested tonight.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive