[vtk-developers] Focus weirdness with vtkCanvas in Java

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue May 21 13:03:34 EDT 2013

The error window can be disable (normally). For that look at the sample
codes when we disable to output error window.
You can even provide a file path that will be used to dump the error log
into. (Provide null otherwise)

Seb

PS: For the ChoosePixelFormat, I don't have much idea, but if you figure
out a fix please feel free to contribute.