[vtk-developers] Fwd: vtk 64 bit support

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu May 16 10:58:16 EDT 2013

I've been fixing 64-bit bugs in VTK more-or-less continuously for
years, most recently in the volume ray cast mapper classes just a
few months ago.  I suspect that much of VTK is 64-bit safe by now,
but I'm sure that bugs remain.  Being able to compile and run code
on a 64-bit machine does not mean the code is 64-bit safe.

 - David