[vtk-developers] Failing test vtkFiltersCorePython-multipleComponentContour in gerrit.

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Thu May 16 03:10:17 EDT 2013

Does anyone know why vtkFiltersCorePython-multipleComponentContour is
failing on mongo.kitware in the gerrit builds? I looked at the test result
and it just says failed with no other information.

It is also failing on amber10 nightly (VS10) because vtkCommonCorePython is
missing and on farsight-debian because of a bad X server connection.

Also the nightlies on farsight-debian have a lot of errors mainly image
difference ones so it may be related to opengl.

Because I added a submission to gerrit I ran the tests in Linux and Wondows
8 (VS 2012) and I can conform
that vtkFiltersCorePython-multipleComponentContour passes on both my
machines.

Regards
   Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean