[vtk-developers] Freeze for VTK 6

Xiaoxiao Liu xiaoxiao.liu at kitware.com
Tue May 14 10:46:47 EDT 2013

Hi there,

Sorry to ask now, but is it ok to merge this two tiny changes, proven to be
green on the dashboard?
http://review.source.kitware.com/#/t/2755/
http://review.source.kitware.com/#/t/2745/

(We could benefit from those small changes in our VTK app project demo next
week.)

Thanks!

-Xiaoxiao

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 10:28 AM, Utkarsh Ayachit <
utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com> wrote:

> I have one final change to cleanup the Python usage in Matplotlib (and
> subsquently) in ParaView awaiting review. Once that's passed the
> review, we should be set from my side as well.
>
> http://review.source.kitware.com/#/t/2738/
>
> Utkarsh
>
> On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 10:35 AM, Kyle Lutz <kyle.lutz at kitware.com> wrote:
> > It would great if we could push this back a few days. I'm stilling
> > working out the few remaining bugs in the multi-block color support
> > for ParaView 4.0. These changes won't cause any existing code/tests to
> > fail.
> >
> > -kyle
> >
> > On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 10:49 AM, Utkarsh Ayachit
> > <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com> wrote:
> >> This may be a little premature, but we just discovered some possible
> >> irregularities with the way mathtext code is initializing Python esp.
> >> on OsX. Hopefully, that's just a red herring, but if not there may be
> >> some patches that need to go in next week.
> >>
> >> Utkarsh

> bill.lorensen at gmail.com>

> sean at rogue-research.com>

> I'm

> harder.
> familiar with

*Xiaoxiao Liu*, Ph.D.
R & D Engineer
Kitware Inc <http://www.kitware.com/>.
Clifton Park, NY
Phone: (518) 881-4924  or  (518) 371-3971 x124