[vtk-developers] Gerrit test error on amber8

Yumin Yuan yumin.yuan at kitware.com
Fri May 3 08:55:28 EDT 2013

Just want to update on this. I have spent some decent time trying to track
it down without much success. The fact that the test passes if I run
manually on amber8, either individually or in a list of tests, makes it
very difficult to reproduce. I have trimmed down the test to minimum and
played around with different openGL calls, but it still intermittently
fails when running ctest.

Given the fact that this test passes on all other dashboard machines, we
decided to exclude it from amber8 gerrit-dashboard. We still think this is
Mesa/openGL related, and I will set up one of my own machines with the same
environment as amber-8 and investigate further.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Yumin