[vtk-developers] Should we halt gerrit merges?

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 11:06:32 EDT 2013

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 8:56 AM, Marcus D. Hanwell
<marcus.hanwell at kitware.com> wrote:

> The nightly submissions looked good to me, I wonder if we want to
> merge the other patch anyway but will defer to you as our wrapping
> expert. If not let me know and I can abandon the change. Thanks for
> your help in getting this fixed up so quickly.

Are you referring to the topic python-restore-commoncore?
http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/10462/

I'm actually wondering if maybe we should get rid of _HDRS in all of
the CMakeLists.txt  and just put all the files in Module_SRCS.  That
would help to simplify the CMakeLists.txt files and probably the module
macros, too.

 - David