[vtk-developers] dashboard warning from VS10 math.h

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 10:46:02 EDT 2013

So it was already defined once as a library function, and then math.h
is redefining it as an inline. Could have something to do with the
complex release-versus-debug stuff in vtkPython.h.  Or it could be
that python defines its own hypot() function somewhere.  It's too bad
that VS10 isn't giving us the location of the previous definition,
that would make it a lot easier to track down the issue.

I'd say suppress it, the python wrappers definitely don't use the
hypot() function anywhere, and it wouldn't matter if they used an
inline version instead of a library-based version anyway.

 - David