[vtk-developers] Help with vtkLineRepresentationTest1 test

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Mar 21 12:08:48 EDT 2013

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 21:15:25 +0000, David Cole said:

>There’s already this code:
>
>    if (size == NULL)
>      {
>      return;
>      }
>

>Why not just add another similar block?
>
>    if (size[0] == 0 && size[1] == 0)
>      {
>      return;
>      }
>

>I bet all of those tests that assert go through that same code again
>later after the window really does have a size, and the correct result
>is used way after this “failure” is presently occurring...

Good suggestion, thanks!  That seems to solve the issue.
<http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/10381/>

(It seems a little undesirable though that this method has no means of returning error, and when it detects an error condition it doesn't even do something like SetViewPoint(0,0,0), but anyway.)

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com