[vtk-developers] vtkCellArray memory layout

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Mar 21 11:52:34 EDT 2013

For now, we are bypassing the backwards compatibility issue by looking at a
different subclass of vtkDataSet. If necessary, we'll copy code from
vtkUnstructuredGrid to get started. Once this new class
(vtkUnstructuredGridAdapter?) settles and is working well, we can discuss
if we want to merge the two implementations.