[vtk-developers] dashboard warning from VS10 math.h

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Wed Mar 20 21:40:20 EDT 2013

After turning on python and Qt, I started getting warnings like this on my dashboard:

[3933/8363] Building CXX object Wrapping\Python\CMakeFiles\vtkWrappingPython.dir\vtkPythonCommand.cxx.obj

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\INCLUDE\math.h(162) : warning C4211: nonstandard extension used : redefined extern to stat
    http://open.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?type=1&buildid=2851369

Should I suppress those in the CTestCustom file (in case somebody else runs a similar dashboard eventually), or should I use “/wd4211” in my compiler flags locally for this build, or ... something else?

Thanks,

David C.