[vtk-developers] Failures on murron and bubbles

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Wed Mar 20 15:38:11 EDT 2013

I think that it is totally fine to have leading edge 3rd party code tested
in Nightly Expected. As long as we can move them to Nightly when they
regress and the fix is taking some time to come. I agree with Sean that if
it is in Nightly, it may not be noticed. Of course, Nightly would be green
ideally :-) Even better, there would be no Nightly Expected, just Nightly
and Experimental.

-berk