[vtk-developers] Failures on murron and bubbles

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Wed Mar 20 12:48:45 EDT 2013

I assumed as much. That's why I moved them. The nightly expected part of
the dashboard should answer questions like:

- Did I break anything yesterday?
- Can I make a release of VTK today?

Those dashboards don't help answer any of that. In fact, they get in the
way of answering those questions by showing false positives for VTK. Those
that are interesting in knowing if current Mesa works with VTK can look in
the Nightly section. With your logic, we shouldn't suppress any tests that
fail due to OpenGL driver bugs and wait until they are fixed. Which would
mean that we would never have a green dashboard. I am fine with testing 3rd
party code but it shouldn't get in the way of developing VTK.

-berk