[vtk-developers] Adding VTKData and VTKLargeData as optional submodules

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Thu Mar 14 11:16:17 EDT 2013

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 1:54 PM, Marcus D. Hanwell
<marcus.hanwell at kitware.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 9:23 AM, Berk Geveci <berk.geveci at kitware.com> wrote:
>> I vote for those that understand Gerrit to come up with a process
>> (manual or implemented in Gerrit), documenting it on the Wiki and
>> posting it on this list on a new thread.
>>
> Will do, I think abandoning topics due to a rebase would be even
> worse. I will test out the merge to tip of master approach, if that
> works it will be pretty transparent to developers (I will document
> it).

I extended the commit guidelines, and removed references to CVS as we
no longer use it,

http://vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Commit_Guidelines

That page links to the appropriate Git wiki pages, I will post a new
comment but for those following this thread I think it is useful here
too.

Marcus