[vtk-developers] Possible issue with the VTK Master

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 16:15:27 EDT 2013

Thanks for the explanation guys.

If no one objects, I am happy to take on the task of converting these by
removing the tcl-isms. I can start putting up code for review next week.

I agree with Bill since people tend to look at the tests for guidance in
implementing their own code so our Python tests should be made made more
pythonic now they work.
I found tcl2py really useful when converting the tcl tests a while back. As
David pointed out the formatting was quite good with it.

Regards
   Andrew