[vtk-developers] VTK 6 minimun requirements?

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Tue Mar 12 13:53:22 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I can't find it anywhere on the web page/wiki... what are the new minimun requirements for VTK 6?

I added here:
<http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/VTK_6_Migration/Overview>

the phrase:
"Visual Studio 7.0 and older, Borland 5.6 and older, and Mac OS X 10.4 and older are no longer supported."

But it would be nice to specify supported minimuns...  is gcc 3.x still supported?  Windows 9x?  etc.

(I ask in part because I'm looking to clean some crud...)

Thanks,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com