[vtk-developers] RE: Adding VTKData and VTKLargeData as optional submodules

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Wed Mar 6 19:17:21 EST 2013

Also, it’s easy enough to abandon a gerrit change, and then rebase, and push a new gerrit change.

In the case where rebasing is really necessary (because of syncing with data, for example), this is preferable to rebasing and re-pushing the same gerrit change id, because in that case, the diffs view in gerrit gets confused about what’s really part of the change when comparing across the rebase.