[vtk-developers] DMZ-PC Continuous

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Mar 6 16:17:05 EST 2013

Probably a random person just learning VTK. Blips like this come up
regularly. This was the impetus for the nightly expected section. I've
heard that at one point if you built the wrong target in MSIDE it would run
and submit tests but that might be just an urban legend.

If it becomes a problem we can block it on a case by case basis.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive