[vtk-developers] (no subject)

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Wed Mar 6 13:07:03 EST 2013

Hello Axel,

(First of all, this question would be more appropriate on the VTK Users list rather than the Developers list.)

The grid lines in the VTK Charts are controlled by the Axis members of the Chart.

http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkAxis.html

For example, you should be able to turn off the first axis grid by calling:

chart->GetAxis(0)->SetGridVisible(false);

Best,
-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group