[vtk-developers] FW: VTK stacked plot legends patch

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Tue Mar 5 08:59:06 EST 2013

Hi,

Please see the patch up for review, I was also using this topic to
test a new CDash at Home volunteer.

http://review.source.kitware.com/#/t/2298/

I modified the logic slightly, and added a legend to one of our
regression tests. You can see a failing test

http://open.cdash.org/index.php?&project=VTK&filtercount=2&field1=buildname/string&compare1=63&value1=T2298charts-stacked-plot-legend&field2=buildstarttime/date&compare2=83&value2=2013-3-5%3C/p%3E

(linked from the topic page comments) that shows the new baseline
image. If the change looks good I can get it merged once I get someone
to review it. If there are more improvements you would like to see
please feel free to sign up for a Gerrit account and add me as a
reviewer there.

Thanks,

Marcus