[vtk-developers] Ghostscript issue on Continuous Dash3

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Mar 4 22:42:07 EST 2013

I committed the changes that had been hanging out in the working tree of
dash3's nightly dashboard script repository. I suppose something about that
might have triggered last night's noise. I will take a look tomorrow and
see if that or something else was the problem after tonights tests run.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive