[vtk-developers] 3DMorph

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Mon Mar 4 15:56:07 EST 2013

On Mon, 4 Mar 2013 15:48:25 -0500, Bill Lorensen said:

>That build does not have tcl or python turned. I ran valgrind on my machine
>and the 3DMorph.tcl is clean. I vote that you suppress them.

Done.  vtkFiltersHyperTreeCxx-TestHyperTreeGridTernary3DContour also crashes with MallocGuardEdges=1 and doesn't crash without.  Could you try it will valgrind too?

The vtkRenderingCorePython-cowHair crash seems new, and I can't repro it with nor without MallocGuardEdges=1.  It may be even more intermittent.

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com