[vtk-developers] FW: VTK stacked plot legends patch

Aaron Knoll knolla at tacc.utexas.edu
Mon Mar 4 12:15:26 EST 2013

Hi all, Greg Johnson and I are working on a project using vtkChart's. He
noticed an issue with stacked plots involving legend color; and wrote this
bit of code to render separate colors as per the legend, as opposed to a
single color. Would it be possible to incorporate this into the VTK
master? Thanks!
-Aaron