[vtk-developers] Coverage

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 11:46:53 EST 2013

Yeah, I suspect that a few of the tests aren't in the right module
yet, but from skimming through the list, it looks like most of them
are already in the right location.

I'm not sure why circular dependencies would be a problem, since the
TEST_DEPENDS are listed separately from the main dependencies?
Unless the tests always have to be built at the same time as the module
itself, but I can't imagine that being the case since the tests are in
a separate directory.

At the very worst, we could make a module called Testing/Legacy and
use it as a catch-all for tests that have complex dependency issues.

 - David