[vtk-developers] kamino.kitware rename (10.7.3 -> 10.7)

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Mar 1 12:20:37 EST 2013

Done.

We should get in the habit of using more general names and relying on the
dashboard scraper script to to tell us what the specifics of what each
machine is testing.
Hopefully the scraper will be get integrated into cdash at some point and
we'll be able to trust what cdash tells us about each submitters
environment and configuration.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer