[vtk-developers] Dashboard compile error for VTK_LEGACY macro

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Jul 22 17:56:16 EDT 2013

Can you make a bug report with 5.10.2 as the target version and put the
gerrit review url in the notes?

Unfortunately I can make no promises that we will get the time to make a
5.10.2.

But if we do, flagging it in the bug tracker will help me to remember to
scoop this one up with the handful of other things people have asked for.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive