[vtk-developers] OpenGL error checking in VTK

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Jul 22 09:10:28 EDT 2013

On 07/11/2013 05:57 PM, burlen wrote:
> Heads up, the patch was merged this am. I'll make a cleanup
> pass tomorrow based on nightly dashboard failures.

This appears to have introduced a failure on hythloth:

 http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=200075136&build=2973561
 ERROR: In /home/kitware/Dashboards/My Tests/VTK/Rendering/Parallel/vtkCompositeRGBAPass.cxx, line 174
 vtkCompositeRGBAPass (0x1d755e0): FBOs are not supported by the context. Cannot perform rgba-compositing.

You wouldn't have seen it the day after the merge because the
machine was not submitting due to power problems for a couple
of days.

Please take a look.

Thanks,
-Brad