[vtk-developers] VTK Quality: londinium.kitware Arch-GCC-4.7-x86_64-debug needs attention

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Thu Jan 31 00:30:26 EST 2013

Bill,

Like I said on another thread - timing isn't great as I leave on a
business trip tomorrow. I think we should have at least two machines
doing coverage, if I can find a little time I will take a look.
Valgrind is on a different machine, hythloth would be a good candidate
to run coverage (one of the only other machines that runs nearly all
possible tests).

I can move it back to expected once things look better. We can see if
anyone else has any time they can give, I will try to make some once I
am back.

Marcus