[vtk-developers] cdash/gerrit emails about failing tests...

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 17:10:28 EST 2013

David,

In years past, I gave many talks bragging about the high quality of
our toolkits. I would often give a live demo and point to the nightly
dashboard. We and others used software quality as a selling point of
our commitment to open source processes. I know for certain that we
won at least two large government grants because of our committment to
quality.

We also gave many GE internal talks, taunting our process and I
believe many GE businesses to improve their software processes.

I suspect that you, as our first outside developer, also promoted the
quality of VTK.

Bill