[vtk-developers] Preliminary hack-a-thon results

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 15:06:45 EST 2013

Oops.

Dave D., looks like we mis-analyzed, and should use the “VTK_WORDS_BIGENDIAN” symbol in BOTH CMake code and C++ code...

And... not sure if it’s important or not (just impl details, right?) -- but the *CMake* variable VTK_WORDS_BIGENDIAN is not defined at all in the install tree of VTK via a reference in VTKConfig.cmake. Probably doesn’t need to be for this case, but changing from CMAKE_WORDS_BIGENDIAN to VTK_WORDS_BIGENDIAN should fix the current problem.

Dave D., can you push another change for this?