[vtk-developers] Gerrit questions

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Wed Feb 27 12:02:01 EST 2013

This has also been seen elsewhere. We have noticed a discrepancy in baseline alternates that may explain size differences like those reported here.

After we resolve the known discrepancies, these may show up as failed tests because of an image mis-match.

We’ll trigger a new CDash at home builds later after that happens and we can check to see what those results look like.

So, hold off on merging this for now. If nobody replies again before midnight tonight -- ping again to check on the status.

David C.