[vtk-developers] TestFixedPointRayCasterLinearCropped failure

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 12:34:51 EST 2013

Bill,

I can reproduce the failure on any computer by increasing the
DefaultNumberOfThreads in the multithreader.

Also, this is the "fixed point" mapper, it uses integer arithmetic.
It should produce _identical_ results on all platforms.

I'll see if I can dig up some of my earlier list postings on it.  I've
spent many hours investigating this issue, both by myself and with
other VTK users.

 - David