[vtk-developers] TestSetGet resolved

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 11:27:40 EST 2013

Marcus,

The ones for Wednesday will be much tougher. Most of the ones we (not just
me) have closed lately have been low hanging or at least reachable with a
step stool or short ladder.

Aashish needed an extension ladder to resolve a tough one.

I hope to have a table of failing tests that we can use for triage on
Wednesday. I've started populating a table for Nightly Expected defects
here:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/VTK/SoftwareQuality/NightlyExpectedBuildTestFailures#Analyze

I'll make it up-to-date before Wednesday's meeting.

Bill