[vtk-developers] TestSetGet timeouts

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Fri Feb 22 17:10:07 EST 2013

On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 16:41:04 -0500, Bill Lorensen said:

>I just noticed that RogueResearch11 DID NOT timeout last might. What did
>you do on that platform?
>The two builds ran pretty fast.

Actually, for some unknown reason, Rogue11 didn't run anything at all last night, so when I got in this morning I ran the script 'by hand' (ie a login shell, not via launchd) and so that's why it didn't time out.  (Been crazy busy today, didn't get to try your patch, but it seems David did and that it didn't help....)

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com