[vtk-developers] Nightly dashboards from "mirkwood"

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Thu Feb 21 07:30:22 EST 2013

I am submitting Debug and Release builds, using ninja and the Visual Studio 2010 compiler/linker, from a Windows XP machine with an older (6 years+ now) ATI graphics card.

Can someone move those 2 builds to the "Nightly Expected" section?

They do have failing tests at the moment, but I'm hopeful somebody who knows about the HyperTreeGrid code will fix most of them soon. If there are any tests deemed "hopeless" on this machine, I will exclude them from these dashboards moving forward.

I promise to keep submitting them, to the best of my ability, every night. :-)

Thanks,
David C.