[vtk-developers] TestSetGet timeouts on RogueResearch machines

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 16:28:52 EST 2013

Sean, run it via ctest, something like this:

  ctest -R TestSetGet -D ExperimentalTest

The "-D ExperimentalTest" will set environment variables that only get set during a dashboard run, which may influence, for example, whether or not dialog boxes are popped up on the screen. Perhaps it's hanging waiting for somebody to click "ok" at the end of the test on some popup, but only on the dashboard runs...