[vtk-developers] TestSetGet timeouts on RogueResearch machines

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Wed Feb 20 16:03:20 EST 2013

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 15:48:29 -0500, Bill Lorensen said:

>TestSetGet is timing out on 5 of your clang builds.
>http://open.cdash.org/testSummary.php?
>project=11&date=2013-02-20&name=vtkCommonCoreTcl-TestSetGet

Odd indeed: 3 different machines, 3 different clang versions, debug & release...

>Can you log into one of these machines and see if some hint appears?

I ssh'ed to two of them, and ran the test by hand about 7 times on each.  They always pass in 20-40 seconds.

So I'm stumped.  Does the test depend on time of day?  Maybe it's prone to failure when other tests are running simultaneously?  I dunno...

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com