[vtk-developers] Only 2 warnings left on my dashboards...

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 14:55:39 EST 2013

I would say just remove it, and then leave behind a little note in the CMakeLists file, saying "add this if you want it".

Or. You could do something like "if(CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES STREQUAL "i386") and leave a note that says "flag doesn't work when compiling for x64, so you have to build a single-architecture build for i386 to use this..."

Eliminate the problem, but give the user of CMake a way of adding it back himself.