[vtk-developers] Continuous Build Defect Process

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Tue Feb 19 02:24:38 EST 2013

Whichever workflow is used, I think tests, dashboards, and code reviews are
the crucial parts of the system.  The reason I like the next branch is that
it gives topics a place to be improved before submission to the QA
process.  Sounds like CDash at Home does a great deal in this regard, and
admittedly I'm not familiar with the current status :)  Next branch is a
little different though, because people and projects use it in addition to
dashboard machines.

Pat