[vtk-developers] volTM2DRotateClip recurring test failures

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 11:15:34 EST 2013

The only machine it fails on is kamino, and on that machine it fails
for clang and gcc.  Is it possible to enlist the help of Chris Harris,
who owns machine?  I'd be interested to see if the Tcl version of the
test fails in the same way as the Python one, but kamino doesn't build
the Tcl wrappers.

 - David