[vtk-developers] Pushing to VTKData

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 12:55:08 EST 2013

Philippe,

Here is my .git/config file for VTKData
[core]
	repositoryformatversion = 0
	filemode = true
	bare = false
	logallrefupdates = true
[remote "origin"]
	fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
	url = git://vtk.org/VTKData.git
	pushurl = git at vtk.org:VTKData.git
[branch "master"]
	remote = origin
	merge = refs/heads/master

Make sure your pushurl is correct. I remember seeing something like
your error before.

Just to let you know, I already push a baseline for your voronoi test.

Bill