[vtk-developers] Release builds for Gerrit and Continuous

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Wed Feb 13 17:09:49 EST 2013

Yes, the hope is a Release build on DASH3 specifically for the Continuous will run the tests much faster than the Debug build.

I expressed my opinion yesterday (and here I go again) that only newer, super-fast machines should be used for Continuous and CDash at home builds, but hopefully changing DASH3 is a step in the right direction anyway.