[vtk-developers] Another dashboard with lots of failing tests

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Wed Feb 13 16:40:51 EST 2013

Right, and since the output of the only passing GPU test, vtkRenderingOpenGLCxx-TestGPUInfo,

    http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=174456231&build=2811415

is "There is 0 GPU(s)." ... perhaps the other GPU tests should simply be skipped, or have "I passed because there is no GPU" output, or be modified to have a fallback when there is no GPU?

 Thx,
David C.