[vtk-developers] Another dashboard with lots of failing tests

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Wed Feb 13 15:55:56 EST 2013

Same problem/question as my recent thread, different machine and graphics card...

This is a new laptop: a Lenovo ideapad 13 with an Intel HD 4000 card, running Windows 8. I would expect VTK tests to all pass on an Intel HD 4000: they are quite common in MacBook Air machines and Ultrabooks from various vendors with Windows running on them.

41 failing tests listed here:
    http://open.cdash.org/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=2811415

OpenGL capabilities enumerated here:
    http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=177234145&build=2811415

Is there any hope for the new Intel HD 4000-based machines to run the VTK test suite without any test failures??

(Things are getting better, though. Just 10 days ago, this machine showed 54 failing tests... So thanks -- keep up the good work...)

Thanks,
David C.