[vtk-developers] [Cdash] CDash query for all failing tests

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Feb 13 07:02:20 EST 2013

A completed option space inspector script (vtk_submitter_summary.py)
is going through gerrit review. See:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/9801/

It would be much more convenient if cdash would gather and present the
information that that script gathers on demand.

I'll can help implement in cdash if we get time to take it up.

thanks,

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer