[vtk-developers] Proposal: Change Windows continuous build from debug to release

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Tue Feb 12 13:52:46 EST 2013

Seems like the Continuous should be done from a faster machine, too. With the Nightly ones, it's largely irrelevant how long it takes, but with the Continuous and CDash at home builds, you want it to be as fast as possible.

i.e. -- maybe it would be good to add an equivalent Release dashboard on a newer/faster machine than ye olde DASH3