[vtk-developers] ppc-debug dashboard link error

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 15:07:14 EST 2013

Hi Sean,

The Mac10.5-gcc-dbg-ppc-shared dashboard is failing to compile the
python wrappers... I think we shoved emails back and forth about this
a while ago but didn't resolve the issue.

Can you add the following line to the cmake file for that dashboard?

PYTHON_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH=/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/Headers

The odd thing is, the dashboard build error indicates that the build
is already getting the right headers (i.e. the python 2.7 headers) but
the wrong library (i.e. the python 2.5, which lacks the symbols that
the linker is complaining about).  But your dashboard cmake file is
already setting the library correctly.  So I'm confused as to why the
error is occurring at all.

 - David