[vtk-developers] Missing ConfigureEvent in VTK Cocoa

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 11:57:43 EST 2013

Hi All,

I've been working on some code that needs to use the ConfigureEvent to
detect window resize events, but the ConfigureEvent is never emitted
by either the RenderWindow or the RenderWindowInteractor.  This
problem only occurs when I compile VTK with Cocoa.  When I compile
with Carbon, the ConfigureEvents come as expected. Has anyone else
seen this?

I searched through the vtkCocoaRenderWindow and the vtkCocoaGLView,
and neither of these invoke the ConfigureEvent.  It looks like this
event was never implemented for VTK/Cocoa.

  David