[vtk-developers] [Paraview] WG: endless loop in vtkOpenGLError

Lodron, Gerald Gerald.Lodron at joanneum.at
Wed Dec 11 00:28:56 EST 2013

Hi

For me it is important that my updated internal libraries run again and with that trick they do, may someone of the Paraview Community can try to reproduce the issue, it seems that it does not appear on VTK6.0.0. Since I am also programming in CUDA I have always updated drivers, so normally this should not be the reason....

Thanks for the hint and help, best regards,
Gerald