[vtk-developers] heads up - vtk 6.1 branch is coming soon

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 22:58:52 EST 2013

I am good to go, the dashboard is looking pretty good too.

Andrew

dave.demarle at kitware.com> wrote:

>> Hey everybody.
>>
>> We are getting ready to start the vtk 6.1 release cycle. We are going to
clean up the dashboards now and branch in about two weeks. If you are
striving to complete features for the next release, we could delay a week
or two for you to get them cleanly into master before the branch happens.

>> So, if you are currently working on features that you want to get
into this release, please reply all to this email and let us know what
the feature is and where you are at with it so we can plan accordingly.